Staff Match are recruiting for a highly inspirational Baby Room Leader to join a lovely nursery in Hanwell, West London. The ideal candidate must have experience of working with children under 2 years of age, excellent knowledge of EYFS and be able work well as part of a team.
- NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
- Experience working with children under 2 years of age
- Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
- Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Room leader responsibilities will include:
- To lead planning of EYFS curriculum and direct staff in the room.
- Lead by example and monitoring planning within room to ensuring children are supported in an effective daily routine which also meets their individual needs.
- To ensure correct staff ratios are maintained and all staff comply with all nursery policy and procedures.
- To carry our regular staff supervisions and identify training needs.
- To work as a key worker and ensure all nursery documentation is accurately maintained, this includes learning journals, accident, incident, risk assessment and medication forms.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships.
- Attending staff meetings and training as required
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983