Staff Match are looking for a nursery full -time nursery cook to work at a lovely nursery in Brixton, South London. This role would also suit a nursery nurse who would like to have lead responsibility managing a nursery kitchen and preparing healthy meals for children under 5 years of age.
Food Hygiene Certificate
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Responsibilities for the cook will include:
- To prepare healthy meals for children adhering to their dietary needs
- To support children in cooking activities and educate children on healthy eating
- To ensure hygiene, health & safety standards are maintained in food preparation area
- To adhere to nursery policy and procedures
- To ensure food is safely stored and stock rotated
- To order food supplies as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent Benefits including ongoing training.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
To apply please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983