Staff Match are recruiting a nursery full -time nursery cook to work at a lovely nursery in Hitchin Hertfordshire. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday.
Food Hygiene Certificate
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Responsibilities for the cook will include:
- To prepare healthy meals for children in line with their dietary, religious and allergy needs
- To ensure hygiene, health & safety standards are maintained in food preparation area
- To adhere to nursery policy and procedures
- To ensure food is safely stored and stock rotated
- To order food supplies as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent Benefits including ongoing training.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
To apply please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983