Staff Match are recruiting on behalf of a well-established nursery in Hammersmith, West London and are looking for an enthusiastic Early Years Teacher to join their setting. If you have a real passion for early years, apply now for immediate interview.
Have QTS or QTLS with a PGCE, BA Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
Experience of planning EYFS curriculum in Early Years setting
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Early Years teacher responsibilities will include:
- To ensure implementation of EYFS curriculum and meet Ofsted welfare requirements
- To lead the team and support in planning activities that meet the needs of all the children that attend the nursery
- To maintain high standards of care and ensure all staff adhere to nursery policy and procedures
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained
- To promote equal opportunity
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
Excellent benefits in include training, pension, and further career development opportunity.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983