Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher looking to work for a exciting nursery setting? We have a super role based in West Byfleet, Surrey, call us now for immediate interview.
Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Experience of leading preschool room and planning EYFS curriculum
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Early Years teacher responsibilities will include:
- To work closely with the Nursery Manager and provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children to learn
- To ensure implementation of EYFS curriculum and promote equal opportunity
- To direct staff in the room and advise in planning age appropriate activities
- To maintain high standards of care and ensure all staff adhere to nursery policy and procedures
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained
- To build positive relationships with parents and key interfacing groups
Excellent benefits in include training, pension, and further career development opportunity.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983