An excellent opportunity has arisen for a super talented and dedicated Nursery Manager to join a very unique and beautiful nursery in Twickenham, South West London.
Level 3 Childcare qualification or above
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Track record of involvement in Ofsted Inspections
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Manager responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Senior Management team and supporting nursery growth and development and consistently looking at ways to review, simplify and strength systemsLead responsibility for compliance to regulatory requirements, this includes Ofsted, Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Partnership working
- Ensuring all staff understand and comply with nursery policy and procedures.
- Actively inspire the and motivate the team so that all staff are happy, engaged and clear on their roles & responsibilities and to ensure that there is regular and consistent communication between the teams and the team leaders to mitigate issues as they arise.
- Training and staff development, ensuring the team are conversant with EYFS framework, planning, observations and assessment, behaviour management, safeguarding and how to support children’s individual welfare requirements.
- Managing staff Rota’s and ensuring staffing levels meet ratio requirements.
- Ensure the setting is prepared for a variety of exciting activities that are age and stage appropriate.
- Ensure supervisions and appraisals for all nursery staffManaging regular staff meetings, recording outcomes and agreed actions.
- Working with the senior management to develop a systematic bimonthly approach to procurement of nursery supplies so that all activities are adequately resourced in advance.
- Ensuring KPI are consistently met.
- The candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week.
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983