We are recruiting on behalf of a lovely nursery in Slough, Berkshire and have an opportunity for an experienced level 3 Nursery Nurse to join the team. Candidates will need to have experience of working with children aged 3 months to 5 years of age, have lots of energy as well as an interest in child development.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Experience of working with babies (Desirable)
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Observing children and managing their learning and development recordsCompliance with EYFS and planning exciting age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
- To effectively work as part of a team and ensure staff ratios are maintained at all times
- Supporting children at sleep times and with personal care
- Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
- Working to nursery Safeguarding, Health & Safety policy and proceduresAttending parent’s evenings and open days as required
- Attending staff meetings and training as required
- Working 40 hours per week shifts
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks