We are recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join a lovely nursery in based in Greenwich London. Candidates will need to have excellent communication skills, an interest in child development, inspirational leaders and a good working knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted welfare requirements.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting and supporting children’s development
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities for Nursery Nurse will include:
- Providing an inviting, safe, stimulating environment for children to learn and play
- Working with EYFS curriculum and planning exciting activities for children
- Key worker responsibilities including maintain children’s development recordsWorking in partnership with parents and building positive relationships
- Working to nursery safeguarding, health and safety policy and procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days
- Attending staff meetings and training as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983