We are recruiting for an experienced level 3 Nursery Nurses to join a well-established nursery in based in Woking, Surrey. Candidates will need to have excellent communication skills, an interest in child development, lots of creative ideas for activities and a good working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum planning.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting and supporting children’s development
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Observing children and managing their learning and development records
- Compliance with EYFS and planning exciting age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
- Supporting children at meal times and with personal care
- Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groupsWorking to nursery policy and procedures in relation to Safeguarding, Health & Safety
- Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days
- Attending staff meetings and training as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983