Staff Match are recruiting level 2 and level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses for a lovely purpose built nursey in Winnersh, Berkshire. We can offer full-time and part-time positions.
Candidates will need to be energetic, creative and genuinely enjoy working with young children.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Early Years Education and Childcare qualification
Knowledge of EYFS curriculum
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
- Effectively working as part of a team
- Planning activities to meet children’s learning and development needs
- Working in line with the nursery policy and procedures
- Evaluating and maintaining children’s development records
- Building strong relationships with parents and childrenAttend training as required
- Coming up with lots of fun ideas!
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, staff discounts on childcare place, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983