We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Baby Room leader to join a well-established nursery in based in Shamley Green, Surrey Candidates will need to have work well as part of a team and have good knowledge EYFS Statutory Framework.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Responsibilities for a Baby Room leader include:
- Working with children under 2 years of age and directing staff in the room to deliver high standards of care and education
- Promoting equal opportunitiesCompliance with EYFS and planning age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
- Managing children’s observations and completing learning journals
- Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
- Working to nursery Policy and Procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days
- Partaking in staff meetings and training as required
- Working 40 hours per week (either 4 long days or over 5 days)
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Baby Room leader to join a well-established nursery in based in Guildford, Surrey Candidates will need to have work well as part of a team and have good knowledge EYFS Statutory Framework.