We are recruiting an experienced level 3 Room leader to join a lovely nursery in based in Dulwich, South East London. Candidates will need to have experience of working with 2-3year old’s, have excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as a good working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting and supporting children’s development
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Pediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities the Room leader will include:
- Supporting and directing staff in the room and ensuring adult/child ratios are met
- To ensure age appropriate activities are planned for and every child’s development needs are met
- To work with EYFS CurriculumEnsuring staff team complete regular observation and assessments on key children
- Complete nursery documentation, including accident, incident, medication and risk assessment forms
- Develop strong partnership working with parents and careers
- Working to nursery policy and proceduresAttending parent’s evenings and par take in open days, sports days, summer fairs etc.
- To maintain confidentiality
- Working 40 hours per week between the nursery operating hours 7.30am-6.30pm
Excellent benefits including training, uniform, pension, healthcare scheme and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983