We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Preschool Room leader to join a well-established nursery in based in Tower hamlets, East London. Candidates will need to have work well as part of a team and have good knowledge EYFS Statutory Framework.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities for the Pre-school Room leader include:
- Working with pre-school age children and directing staff and students in the room
- Promoting equal opportunitiesWorking with EYFS Curriculum ensuring activities are age appropriate and support learning and development
- Managing children’s observations and completing learning journals
- Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
- Working to nursery Policy and Procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days
- Partaking in staff meetings and training as required
- Working 35 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983