We have a fab opportunity for an experienced Room Leader to join a well-established nursery in Black Heath, South London. The ideal candidate must be energetic, self-motivated and have experience of leading teams.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of motivating teams and developing practice
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
- Some of the responsibilities of the Room Leader will include:
- Lead by example and promote high standards of care and education within the nursery.
- Direct staff ensuring children are offered age appropriate activities in a safe stimulating environment.
- Coach and mentor the team to continuously improve quality of childcare and education.
- Ensure staff are effectively completing documentation, including children’s learning journals, observations, assessments, medication, accident and risk assessment forms.
- Build positive relationships with parents and careers.
- Ensure that staff understand and adhere to all nursery policy and proceduresParticipate in staff meeting and nursery events.
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983