We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a friendly nursery based in Fulham South West London. The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach, a real desire of working in Early Years and excellent team building skills.
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 or above
Experience of leading and motivating teams
Experience of managing Safeguarding and Health & Safety
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Deputy Manager responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside Nursery Manager and providing cover for this role in times of absence
- Recruitment, training and development of staff team ensuring all staff understand and follow nursery policy and procedures.
- To lead the team and support in EYFS planning.
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained.
- To promote diversity and equal opportunity.
- To work in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups.
- To promote high standards of care and education.
- To work 40 hours a week (rotating weekly shifts, 7.30am -4.30pm and 9.30am -6.30pm)
Excellent training and career progression
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983