We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join lovely nursery in Hammersmith, London.
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 or above
Experience of leading and motivating teams
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Deputy Manager responsibilities will include:
- To work closely with the Nursery Manager and ensure the nursery is safe, nurturing environment for children to learn and grow
- To lead, motivate and develop the staff team
- To carry out regular staff supervisions and identify training requirements for all team members.
- To communicate effectively with all staff, parents, children and external agencies
- To provide monthly written reports to registered person and any other information as required
- To ensure that relevant office work and records are completed to the required deadlines
- To ensure that the health, safety and welfare of the children are held to be paramount at all times and ensure staff adhere to all policy and procedures.
- To ensure that adequate staffing levels are maintained at all times, in line with statutory ratio requirements. To include arranging staff cover and rotas
- To attend out of working hours activities, to include training, staff meetings, parents’ evenings and special events
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983