We have a fab opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a well-established nursery in Southgate, North London. The ideal candidate must be energetic, self-motivated and have experience of team building.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of motivating teams and developing practice
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities of the Deputy Manager will include:
- Lead by example, directing staff and promoting high standards of care and education within the nursery
- Coach and mentor the team to continuously improve quality of childcare and education
- Ensure staff are effectively completing documentation, including children’s learning journals, observations, assessments, medication, accident and risk assessment forms.
- Build positive relationships with parents and careers.
- Ensure that staff understand and adhere to all nursery policy and procedures.
- Participate in staff meeting and nursery events.
- Do parent show arounds and provide cover for the manager as required.
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983