Staff Match are recruiting a highly energetic Deputy Manager. Based in Clapham, South West London candidates will need to work well as a team, be caring, organised, and have a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Experience of motivating teams and developing practice
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Deputy Manager responsibilities will include:
- Promote high standards of care and education within the Nursery
- Lead in the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum ensuring the setting is providing fun and exciting age appropriate activities for children that attend
- Working in partnership with parents
- Promoting equal opportunity
- Work with the team to continuously improve quality of childcare and education.
- Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary follow, Safeguarding, Child Protection and Health & Safety policy and procedures.
- Work as SENCO
- Assist the manager with the effective day to day management of the Nursery.
- Lead staff meetings and provide coaching, mentoring to nursery staff on a day to day basis.
- Assist the manager with the recruitment induction procedure of all new staff.
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983