Staff Match have an excellent opportunity for a room-based Deputy Manager to join a friendly, well established nursery in Silsoe, Bedfordshire.
Experience of motivating teams and developing practice
Good Knowledge of EYFS and Statutory Welfare requirements
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities of the Deputy Manager will include:
- Working closely with the Nursery Manager and ensuring the nursery is a safe and exciting environment for children to learn and grow.
- Effectively deploying staff, managing staff rota’s, supervisions, meetings.
- Ensuring staff effectively implement Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum in daily practice.
- Ensure that staff understand and adhere to all nursery policy and procedures.
- Partake in nursery show arounds, parents evenings, open days.
- Ensuring nursery documentation is accurately completed, this includes children’s learning journals, accident, incident, medication forms.
- Building positive relationships with parents and key interfacing groups.
- Working 41.25 hours per week
Training and career progression
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983