Are you a talented Deputy Manager looking for a new role? We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a well-established nursery in Nottinghill, London.
NVQ level 3 or above
Experience of leading and motivating teams
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Deputy Managers responsibilities will include:
- To work closely with the Nursery Manager and provide cover for this role as required
- To assist in the recruitment of nursery staff, manage inductions, supervisions and appraisals.
- To lead the team and support in EYFS planning and looking at reflective practice.
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained.
- To promote diversity and equal opportunity.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships.
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- To lead by example working in a flexible manner and promoting high standards of care and education.
- To work 40 hours per week (shifts between the hours of 7.30am – 6.30pm Mon-Fri)
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983