Staff Match are recruiting on behalf of a well-established nursery in Hackney, London and are looking for a highly creative and enthusiastic Early Years Teacher to join their setting.
Have QTS or QTLS with a PGCE, BA Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
Experience of planning EYFS curriculum in Early Years setting
Track record of involvement in Ofsted Inspections
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Early Years teacher responsibilities will include:
- To work closely with the Nursery Manager in providing an enriched learning environment where all the needs of the children are met
- To ensure implementation of EYFS curriculum
- To direct staff in the room and advise in planning age appropriate activities
- To maintain high standards of care and ensure all staff adhere to nursery policy and procedures
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships
Excellent benefits in include training, pension, and further career development opportunity.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983