Staff Match are recruiting on behalf of a well-established nursery in Twickenham, South, West London and are looking for an enthusiastic Early Years Teacher to join their setting.
Have QTS or QTLS with a PGCE, BA Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
Experience of planning EYFS curriculum in Early Years setting
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Early Years teacher responsibilities will include:
- To ensure EYFS curriculum is effectively embedded in practice
- To lead the team and support in planning age appropriate activities
- To assist the nursery manager and implement long, mid and short term pedagogical plans
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained
- To support, develop and assist in the management of the development, review and evaluation of quality practice across the setting
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships
Excellent benefits in include training, pension, and further career development opportunity.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983