Staff Match are looking for a Nursery Cook to work at a lovely nursery in Finchley, North London.
Food Hygiene Certificate
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities for the Nursery Cook will include:
- To work with nursery staff and prepare a balanced organic healthy diet for children under 5 years of age
- To ensure all nursery policies and procedures are adhered to and that environmental and health requirements and legislation is followed
- To maintain records as requiredTo develop a menu taking into consideration children’s cultural and dietary needs
- To ensure kitchen cleanliness is maintained to the highest of standards
- To order stock and work to budgetsTo attend training as required
- To work 35 hours per week between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
To apply please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983