Staff Match are looking for a Nursery Cook to work at a lovely nursery in Stoke Newington, Hackney.
Food Hygiene Certificate
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities for the Nursery Cook will include:
- To work under the direction of the Nursery Manager and prepare healthy balanced menu that includes breakfast, lunch and tea
- To maintain high standards of hygiene, health and safety in all aspects of food preparation and food storage
- To ensure accurate records are maintained, this includes food temperatures, stock ordering and labeling of foods
- To ensure children’s religious preferences and dietary and needs are adhered to when preparing meals
- To ensure kitchen cleanliness is maintained to the highest of standards and be responsible for managing environmental health visits
- To work 7.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
To apply please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983