Staff Match are recruiting for a part time Nursery Manager to join a lovely nursery in Wimbledon, Surrey. Working 4 days a week Monday – Thursday, the ideal candidate must have excellent organisaitonal and team building skills, have a passion for early years and excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of leading and motivating teams
Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Nursery Manager responsibilities will Include:
- Commitment to undertaking the role of Designated Person for Safeguarding children
- Ability to develop, lead and guide members of staff in the EYFS and its implementation
- Reviewing and monitoring planning within rooms and across the Nursery to ensure stimulating opportunities are continually provided for the children
- To ensure all staff understand and comply with all nursery policy and procedures
- To carry our regular staff supervisions and identify training needs
- To promote diversity and equal opportunity.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships
- To manage occupancy levels and ensure quality in all aspects of the setting
- To work closely with director and produce monthly reports
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- To work 4 Days per week Monday-Thursday (shifts 7.30am -4.30pm or 9.30am -6.30pm)
Training ongoing support and career development:
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks