Staff Match are recruiting for a hands-on Nursery Manager to join a lovely nursery in Oadby,Leicestershire. The ideal candidate must have excellent organisaitonal and team building skills, have a passion for early years and excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or BA Hons Early Childhood Degree
Experience of leading and motivating teams
Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Nursery Manager responsibilities will include:
- Lead responsibility for managing the day to day nursery operation
- Reviewing and monitoring planning within rooms and across the Nursery to ensure stimulating opportunities are continually provided for the children
- To ensure all staff understand and comply with all nursery policy and procedures
- To carry our regular staff supervisions and identify training needs
- To promote diversity and equal opportunity.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships
- To manage occupancy levels and ensure quality in all aspects of the setting
- To work closely with area manager and produce monthly reports
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
Bonus structure, childcare discounts, training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983