We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to join a well-established nursery in Chiswick, West London.
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or above
Experience of leading and motivating teams
Experience of managing Safeguarding and Health & Safety
Track record of involvement in Ofsted Inspections
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Senior Nursery Manager responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment, training and development of staff team ensuring all staff understand and follow nursery policy and procedures.
- To work closely with the director managing budgets, occupancy levels and KPI’s.
- To assist in the recruitment of nursery staff, manage inductions, supervisions and appraisals.
- To lead the team and support in EYFS planning and ensure children are learning and being cared for in a safe, caring environment.
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained.
- To manage nursery occupancy, marketing activities, staff meetings, newsletters, open days, promotions etc.
- To prepare for and manage Ofsted inspections.
- To have lead responsibility of Safeguarding and Health & Safety, ensuring all staff follow policy and procedures.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships.
- To lead by example working in a flexible manner and promoting high standards of care and education.
Training ongoing support and further career prospects
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983