Are you a talented Nursery Manger looking for a new role? We have a fantastic opportunity based in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
NVQ level 3 or above
Experience of managing nursery operations
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Nursery Manager responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the area manager and ensuring KPI’s are met
- Managing staff recruitment, training and supervisions.
- To assist in the recruitment of nursery staff, manage inductions, supervisions and appraisals.
- To have lead responsibility of Safeguarding and Health & Safety, ensuring all staff follow policy and procedures.
- To build trusting relationships with parents and key interfacing groups.
- To ensure the nursery is a safe and secure environment for children to learn and grow.
- To ensure all nursery documentation is accurately completed.
Training ongoing support and career development.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983