We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to set up a new term -time nursery in Hendon, London. The ideal candidate will have experience of setting up a new nursery, team building and managing occupancy.
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 or above
Experience of leading and motivating team
Track record of involvement in Ofsted Inspections
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Nursery Manager responsibilities will include:
- To manage budgets, occupancy levels and KPI’s.
- To complete SEF and manage for Ofsted inspections.
- To assist in the recruitment of nursery staff, manage inductions, supervisions and appraisals.
- To lead the team and support in EYFS planning and looking at reflective practice.
- To manage staff rota’s and staff meetings.
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained.
- To manage marketing activities, such as open days, promotions etc.
- To have lead responsibility of Safeguarding and Health & Safety, ensuring all staff follow policy and procedures.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships.
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983