We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to join a well-established nursery based in Chester. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and have a real passion for early years.
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or above
Experience of leading and motivating teams
Experience of managing Safeguarding and Health & Safety
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Nursery Manager responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment, training and development of staff team ensuring all staff understand and follow nursery policy and procedures.
- To ensure the nursery is operating effectively, managing occupancy and working to KPI’s
- To lead the team and support in EYFS planning and ensure children are learning and being cared for in a safe, caring environment.
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained.
- To manage marketing activities, such as newsletters, open days, promotions etc.
- To have lead responsibility of Safeguarding and Health & Safety, ensuring all staff follow policy and procedures.
- To promote diversity and equal opportunity.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships.
- To lead by example working in a flexible manner and promoting high standards of care and education.
Training ongoing support , retail discounts, enhanced holiday entitlement and further career prospects
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks