We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced hand on Nursery Manager to join a well-established nursey in Loughton East London. If you’re passionate about early years and looking for a new exciting role apply now for immediate interview
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 or above
Experience of leading and motivating team
Track record of involvement in Ofsted Inspections
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Nursery Manager responsibilities will include:
- Managing two nursery sites
- Recruitment, training and development of staff team ensuring all staff understand and follow nursery policy and procedures.
- To manage budgets, occupancy levels and KPI’s.
- To assist in the recruitment of nursery staff, manage inductions, supervisions and appraisals.
- To lead the team and support in EYFS planning and looking at reflective practice.
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained.
- To manage marketing activities, such as open days, promotions etc.
- To have lead responsibility of Safeguarding and Health & Safety, ensuring all staff follow policy and procedures.
- To promote diversity and equal opportunity.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships.
- To lead by example working in a flexible manner and promoting high standards of care and education.
- To work 40-45 hours per week between the hours 7.30am -6.30pm
Bonus, Training Holiday increments based on service
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983