Staff Match are recruiting level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses for a lovely nursery in Woking, Surrey. The ideal candidate will need to be energetic, creative and genuinely enjoy working with young children.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Knowledge of EYFS curriculum
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Effectively working as part of a team
- Planning activities to meet children’s learning and development needsWorking in line with the nursery policy and procedures
- Evaluating and maintaining children’s development records
- Building strong relationships with parents and children
- Attend training as requiredTo work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Coming up with lots of fun ideas!
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, staff discounts on childcare place, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983