Staff Match are recruiting for 2 level 3 qualified nursery nurses to join a well-established nursery in Chiswick, West London. The ideal candidate must have experience of working with toddlers and preschool aged children.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Knowledge of EYFS Statutory Framework
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Key worker responsibilities recording children’s development and planning next steps.
- Adhering to nursery policies, procedures.Ensuring children are supported in a caring way.
- Promoting equal opportunity.
- To work with EYFS curriculum planning activities in line with children’s age and stage of development.
- To attend and participate in parent’s evenings, nursery events, staff meetings, as required.
- Building positive relationships with parents and careers.
- Attend training and staff meetings as required.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983