Staff Match are recruiting level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses for a lovely nursery in Ilford, London. The ideal candidate must have experience of working with preschool aged children.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Knowledge of EYFS curriculum
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Planning fun and exciting activities for childrenWorking with EYFS curriculum
- Promoting equal opportunity
- Working to Safeguarding and Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Maintaining children’s development records and planning next steps
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships
- Attending meetings and training as required
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, staff discounts on childcare place, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983