We are recruiting experienced level 2 Nursery Nurses to join a lovely nursery in Black Heath, South East London. The ideal candidate must have experience of working with babies and toddlers.
NVQ level 2 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting and supporting children’s development
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the nursery nurse responsibilities will include:
- Key worker responsibilities, supporting children’s learning and development
- Working with EYFS curriculum and planning exciting age appropriate activities
- Supporting children at sleep times, meal times and with personal careWorking in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
- Working to nursery policy and procedures in relation to Safeguarding, Health & Safety
- Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days
- Attending staff meetings and training as required
- Working 37.5 hours per weeks
Excellent benefits in include training and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983