We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established nursery in Nunhead, South London and have an opportunity for an experienced level 3 Nursery Nurse to join a friendly team. Candidates will need to effectively work as part of a team and have experience of working with toddlers and pre-school aged children.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Experience of working with babies (Desirable)
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- To act as key worker to a small group of children, carrying out regular observations, recording their learning and development
- Setting you activities that are age appropriate and in line with EYFS curriculum
- To effectively work as part of a team and ensure staff ratios are maintained at all times
- Supporting children at sleep times and with personal care
- Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
- To adhere to nursery policy and procedures
- To be I flexible within working practices of the nursery and be prepared to help where needed this could include undertaking cleaning tasks, cleansing equipment, preparation of snacks etc.
- Attending staff meetings, training, parent evenings, fundraising events as required
- Working 45 hours per week (shifts between 8.00am -6.00pm)
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and genuine career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983