An opportunity has arisen for level 3 Nursery nurse to join a well-established nursery in Acton, West London. If you have experience of working in a childcare setting and want to work in a friendly, caring nursery contact us for immediate interview.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum and supporting children under 5 years of age
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will Include:
- Key worker responsibilities, supervising children in a simulating, safe and secure environment.
- Recording children’s learning and development.
- Building positive relationships with families and careers.
- Working to all nursery policy and procedures.
- Working with EYFS curriculum and planning age appropriate activities.
- Working effectively as part of a team.
- To share the responsibility of hygiene and cleanliness with the nursery and report any hazards to the nursery manager. To attend monthly staff meetings, training and nursery events as required.
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983