Are you an experienced nursery nurse looking for a new job opportunity with genuine career prospects? Call us now for immediate interview, we have an excellent role based in Ealing West London.
- NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
- Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Providing children, a safe nurturing environment where they can learn and grow.
- Supervising activities, assisting children at meal times and with personal care.
- Key worker responsibilities, recording children’s learning, planning next steps.
- Promoting equal opportunity, ensuring each individual child’s needs are met.
- Maintaining trusting relationships with parents and careers.
- Working with EYFS curriculum.
- To share the responsibility of hygiene and cleanliness within the nursery.
- To attend monthly staff meetings, training and nursery events as required.
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983