We are recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join a growing nursery in Ilford East London. Working in the baby room the ideal candidate needs to have a genuine desire to want to work with children under 2 years of age.
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 or above
Experience of working with children under 2 years of age
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- To work in a flexible manner and promoting high standards of care and education
- To understand and follow nursery policy and procedures.
- To work with EYFS curriculum planning and provide age appropriate activities
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained
- To plan and participate in nursery events such as summer fair, open days etc.
- To work in partnership with parents and careers
- To attend staff meeting and training as required
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983