Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated, level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a new role? We have a fab opportunity to join a friendly team and well-established Nursery in Nunhead, Southwark.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting
Good written and verbal communication skills for report writing, maintaining child records and providing feedback to parents/carers and colleagues
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities of Nursery Nurse will include:
- Working effectively as part of a team and providing high standards of care and education.
- To implement the Early Years Foundation Stage and ensure all the children’s individual needs are met and all areas of development are encouraged through play.
- Key worker responsibilities, managing children’s learning journals
- Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
- Working to nursery Safeguarding and Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and supporting open days
- Attending staff meetings and training as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and genuine career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983