Are you an experienced level 3 Nursery Nurse with a real passion for childcare? Then apply now to join a lovely nursery in Whitechapel, London. Candidates will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good working knowledge of EYFS curriculum.
NNEB, Cache or NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting and supporting children’s development
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of your responsibilities of Nursery Nurse will include:
- Set out age appropriate activities on a daily basis to encourage development and learning.
- Undertake observations on key children and keep accurate records, identifying the children's needs both academic and social.
- Maintaining a safe, nurturing environmentBe flexible and able to move within the nursery to work with the different ranges of children as required
- Build positive relationships with parents
- To attend all staff meetings and participate in training as required
- To ensure that the nursery is clean and tidy after activities and maintain a reasonable standard of cleanliness.
- To administer medicines as necessary according to nursery rules and procedures.
- To report any incident as per the nursery Health and Safety procedures.
- Assist in putting up displays of children's work.
- Working 35 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks