Are you looking for a new role in a nursery setting? We work with some fabulous nursery groups and have a number of exciting opportunities for Nursery Nurse’s across London. We require both qualified and unqualified nursery staff, apply now for immediate interview.
level 2 or 3 Childcare qualification (unqualified staff considered)
Experience of working in a childcare setting and willingness to take up further training
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Effectively working as part of a teamObserving children and managing their learning and development records
- Working with EYFS Curriculum and planning fun activities
- Building trusting relationships parents and careers
- Working to nursery policy and procedures
- Attending parent’s evenings and par take in open days, sports days, summer fairs etc.
- Accurately completing nursery documentation
- To work 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits including training and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983