We have fantastic opportunity for level 2 and level 3 Nursery Nurses to join a well-established nursery based in West Acton. If you have experience of working in a nursery setting and have a real passion for working with children apply now for immediate interview.
Childcare qualification at level 2 or 3
Experience of working with children under 5 years of age
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities of Nursery nurse will include:
- Supporting children’s learning in a safe, secure environment.
- Building positive relationships with parentsWorking with EYFS curriculum and planning age appropriate activities.
- Key worker responsibilities, keeping of development records and observations.
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment.
- Accurately competing nursery documentation to include accident, medication and risk assessment records.
- Supporting children at meal times and with personal care.
- Participating in staff meetings, parent evenings, and children’s outings.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983