An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced level 2 or level 3 nursery nurse to join a well-established Nursery in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. Candidates will need to have excellent communications skills and be passionate about working with children.
Level 2 or Level 3 Childcare qualification
Genuine desire to wanting to work with children
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities of the Nursery Nurse will include:
- Ensure environment is safe for children, light cleaning duties
- Building positive relationships with parents and attending regular parent’s evenings to update them on their children’s development
- Create a caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through playKey worker responsibilities and ensuring children's achievements are celebrated and shared with parents
- Planning activities to make sure that children's needs are met and EYFS curriculum is being adhered toCompleting key children observations, assessments and recording in learning journeys
- Accurately completing nursery documentation such as risk assessment, accident and incident forms
- Par-taking in nursery meetings, training and nursery events
- ?Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983