Are you an experienced level 3 Nursery nurse looking for a new nursery role if so we have an excellent opportunity in lovely nursery based in Battersea, South London? If you enjoy doing exciting activities with children under 5 years of age and have good knowledge of EYFS curriculum, we want to hear from you.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
A commitment to deliver exceptional childcare
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will Include:
- Key worker responsibilities, delivering rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Working with EYFS curriculum and providing care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepare them for school
- Working to nursery Safeguarding and Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or careers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- To maintain accurate and effective development records on each key child
- Working closely with the Room leader and ensuring high standards of care, ratio’s daily records and checks such as sleep charts, nappy change, daily diary sheets are maintained
- To share the responsibility of hygiene and cleanliness
- To promote the equal opportunities framework across the nursery
- To attend monthly staff meetings, training and events as required
- To work 40 hours per week.
In house training, uniform, genuine career development, pension, gym membership, store discounts.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983