Staff Match are recruiting a level 3 Nursery nurse based in Bicester. This role would suit someone who has experience of working in a nursey setting, is caring and fun loving.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Good knowledge of EYFS Curriculum and supporting children’s development
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team.
- Setting up and supervising children’s activities in line with EYFS curriculum.
- Working as a Key worker and recording children’s learning and development.
- Ensuring children are cared for in a safe environment.
- Compliance to nursery policy and procedures.
- To attend monthly staff meetings, training and nursery events as required.
- Working 40 hours per week
In house training, uniform, genuine career development, pension, gym membership, store discounts.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983