Staff Match are recruiting a full-time nursery nurse on behalf of a fabulous nursery in
St Albans, Hertfordshire. If you have experience of working in a nursery setting and hold a level 3 childcare qualification call us now for an immediate interview.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Passionate about working with children
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will include:
- Working as a key worker, supervising children and carrying out regular observations.
- Working with EYFS Curriculum and planning activities to suit the development needs of each child.
- To build trusting relationships with parents and careers.
- Accurately completing nursery documentation, including accident/incident medication forms, sleep charts, risk assessments.
- To attend staff meetings, training and nursery open-days and events as required.Working 40 hours per week
In house training, uniform, genuine career development, pension and gym membership.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983