Staff Match are recruiting for experienced level 3 qualified nursery nurse to join a really lovely nursery in Wimbledon. If you are creative, energetic and have a genuine desire in working with children under 5’s don’t delay, apply now!
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Experience of working with toddlers and babies
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Nursery Nurse responsibilities will Include:
- To act as key worker, provide high level of care, purposeful play and interactions to the children that attend, building excellent relationships with them and promoting their development.
- To ensure the smooth running of the daily practices, ensuring you adhere to all nursery policies and proceduresTo have an understanding and demonstrate practically knowledge of EYFS and provide age appropriate activities’
- To be a key worker to a group of children and ensure their individual development needs are met.
- To carry out regular observation, assessments, record each child’s development and plan next steps.
- To attend and participate in parent’s evenings, nursery events, staff meetings, as required.
- To encourage parents and carers to be involved in the setting and their children’s learning
- To ensure accurate records are kept including all accidents, incidents and risk assessment records.
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983