Are you a bubbly level 3 qualified nursery nurse looking for a new role? We’re recruiting for a friendly nursery in Edinburgh. Candidates must have a real passion for wanting to work with children under 5 years of age and a good working knowledge of EYFS Curriculum.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
Experience of working in a childcare setting and supporting children’s development
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Pediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities the Nursery Nurse will include:
- To work with EYFS Curriculum and planning age appropriate activities for children
- Supporting children with personal care, at meal and sleep times
- Completing regular observations and assessments on key children
- Working in partnership with parents and careers
- Compliance with the nursery Health & Safety and Safeguarding policy
- Attending parent’s evenings and par take in open days, sports days, summer fairs etc.
- To work 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits including training, uniform, pension, healthcare scheme and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983