We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join a lovely nursery in Peterborough, Candidates will need to have a real passion for working in Early Years and sound knowledge of EYFS Curriculum.
NNEB, Cache, NVQ level 3 Childcare or equivalent
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of your Responsibilities as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- To maintain positive and professional relationships with parents/ carers at all times.
- To work with EYFS curriculum and plan age appropriate activities
- To understand and adhere to nursery policy and procedures
- To accurately complete forms i.e., accident, incident, medication
- Key worker responsibilities to observe, plan and assess individual children’s learning and development, maintaining records
- To attend regular staff meetings and training as required
- To effectively work as part of a team
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call 0333 323 3983